Love is only perspective that gives happiness. Because it is the joyful perspective.
God’s Will for us is perfect happiness. What does not bring joy, is not of God.
The ego, or the joyless perspective is not seeing at all. It is the addictive regurgitation of the separation, and attack God and on ourselves.
Let me give a common example.
You’re driving down the freeway and singing away to ‘The Beatles’, say. Traffic starts to slow… things start feeling like slow motion. You can see flashing ambulance lights.
What do you do?
Let’s be honest here.
Do you start getting agitated, feeling personally violated, blaming whatever driver that seems the slowest and unconscious? Does a little gory fascination fantasy start running in your mind, wondering how many people got hurt and how bad~ sorta looking forward to checking it out?
… That’s how the ego operated. It’s got the personality on rote. This keeps us from seeing what’s really going on. Keep us from checking with our Source as to what is going on. What it is for and how we could be helpful.
What’s going on is a call for love and healing. This could look a lot of different ways in form. We are looking to content now. The form is not what’s real here. The unification of the purpose of love is.
Do you check within at your love wheel as to how you can be helpful? Do you see the slowing in traffic as more time with ‘The Beatles’ and sing away? Do you bless all the drivers with love and smiles? Do you trust your brothers and the Holy Spirit and forgive any contractions that arise?
There is another way of looking at the world…
Today is moving day for my family and me. We’ve been having a ball.
The whole experience has been a witness for me of a shift in perspective.
As I have said here before, I was resisting living where I am and allowed a preference to live somewhere else to fog my mind. I could tell by the way I felt that my premise for viewing was off. I felt listless and living in limbo… the raging joy was missing.
Once I saw it for the detour into hell that it was, I CHANGED MY MIND!
The world changed with it! The world literally shifted on its axis and everyone in it shifted…
I found this absolutely perfect yummy house in just the perfect location. Everyone in the family loves it! From there, everything has gone like clockwork. It’s awesome! The boys said that doing the whole move thing was like being on a TV show like survivor or amazing race…
Love and a unified purpose of joy is fueling it.
There is another way of looking at the world…
Thank you.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment