Everything goes my way!
Here’s why: I have invented the world I see.
‘Everything goes my way’, is one of my favorite mantras and directives. It always reminds me that nothing is ever happening without my say so. I started saying this all the time when I realized that I am not a victim, EVER. I look within and project out what I would see there.
Therefore, whatever is happening is my fault.
Upon first recognition of this fact, the tendency was to judge myself, feel overwhelmed, guilty, ashamed and hopeless. I could not make thing stop going wrong. I sabotaged every “good” thing that showed up… anything to restore a sense of futility and pointlessness…
Then l I got it! Yeah, duh! My invention of this world is meaningless. Identified with it, I am completely powerless to make good out of $h!t.
I recognized my total dependence on GOD! ~YEAH!
Talk about AH HA! What naturally followed was a piercing willingness to look within to the part of the mind that remembers God and can create with Him.
Jesus tells us in chapter 6 “The Lessons of Love” in the ‘Lessons of the Holy Spirit section that once we have taken the first step we will be helped. Once we have chosen what we cannot complete alone, we are no longer alone…
He’s got it wired for all things working together for good.
This is the reason I can rest assured that everything goes my way. My way is God’s way.
I signed on with Jesus and follow Him. He gave a new blue print to follow as a creator. It’s called A Course in Miracles.
When you’re coming out of being scared of your own shadow; operating from a premise of fear, looking toward the light, it’s nice to have some specific direction. Isn’t it.
So here they are from chapter 6 “The Lessons of Love” in the ‘Lessons of the Holy Spirit:
To have, give all to all…
To have peace, teach peace to learn it…
Be vigilant only for God and His kingdom…
If you want to give yourself a real treat today. And I suggest you do, go read this most awesome section and join my love for it.
I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment