“Into eternity, where all is one, there crept a tiny mad idea, at which the Son of God remembered not to laugh. In his forgetting did the thought become a serious idea, and possible of both accomplishment and real effects.
Together, we can laugh them BOTH away, and understand that time can NOT intrude upon eternity. It IS a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity, which MEANS there is no time.” (T-27.9)
I love to laugh. I love to lighten any room in the joy that comes with joining in a good laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. Here’s how I know.
I used to take my life so freaking serious. I took healing serious; for you and for me. I took the Course serious. And all my seriousness reinforced the problem.
Let me see if I can shed some light here… I had in my mind that there was a problem to be solved.
I know the Course says it over and over: ONE PROBLEM ~ ONE SOLUTION!
Still I kept trying. This really boils down to attempting to bring the truth to illusion.
I had to get out of time and space. Period. So I could see the obviousness of what was right before my eyes. Alone, my eyes could not see. Like the forest for the trees, I needed a true vantage point from which to see truly. Here is where Jesus takes the hand that is willing to be led…
For me, it was a matter of recognizing that I could not establish survival on my own behalf in this world. I had give up my futile attempt at one-uping God. I was a failure at it. I had to recognize that the world of my making was designed to fail.
For what possible purpose, you might ask.
Failure is the new success!
In my failure to seriously make life work, I lost all stability in my perception.
And there I still was. This message came to me: “I am and will always be!”
I had to laugh! And keep laughing… everywhere I look, I see myself. I am in the Mind that created me.
The secret of salvation is but this: That YOU are doing this UNTO YOURSELF…For you would not react at all to figures in a dream you knew that YOU were dreaming. Let them be as hateful and as vicious as they may, they COULD have no effect on you, unless you failed to recognize it is YOUR dream. This single lesson learned will set you free from suffering, WHATEVER form it takes.
The Holy Spirit will repeat this ONE inclusive lesson of deliverance, until it has been learned
Forgiveness is the great release of time.
The whole direction of A Course in Miracles is aimed at dis-identifying with the body and recognizing oneself AS A MIND. Jesus is speaking to our awareness and very deliberately directing our minds to sync with God.
In order to accomplish this sync, I entirely refuse to see what is not there. If it isn’t love, it is a block to love’s awareness. The remedy is forgiveness.
Accept today’s lesson wholeheartedly and you rise above the battleground and recognize Heaven already present.
I accept 100% responsibility for what I see. I decide to see NO VICTIMS and in their place the call for love and healing is revealed.
As long as I am attached to anything in this physical world, I was vulnerable to the victim lie and stuck in time and space. By deciding with the Holy Spirit for purpose, I am transported out of time and space constructs, and into purpose and into Heaven, where the impossibility of victims is seen.
Let’s look at this logically. How could I be a victim of something I made myself and have all power over its existence? And why would I want to? It’s crazy. But that’s thing isn’t it. This world is insane.
LIGHTEN UP! This world is insane and when we identify with it; bodies, personalities, etc, we are insane. But here’s the reason to rejoice and be glad:
WE ARE NOT A VICTIM OF THE WORLD WE SEE~
WE ARE STILL AS GOD CREATED US…
It is your declaration of release: Read the lesson. Do what it says….
It’s very specific. It shows that our outer world is identical to our inner world. The world we see is a reflection of the thoughts we hold in our mind about ourselves and the world. Today is a loosing and release from the self-made prison.
Remind yourself that you are making a declaration of independence in the name of your own freedom. And in your freedom lies the freedom of the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment