I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I want to know God's thoughts...the rest are details." --- Albert Einstein

GOD IS IN EVERYTHING I SEE BECAUSE GOD IS IN MY MIND…  

              "I want to know God's thoughts...the rest are details." --- Albert Einstein 

 The comes a point in the mind-training with A Course in Miracles, when you quit arguing with the difficult concepts… like that even the slightest weariness is attacking your invulnerability, and the slightest frustration with a brother is murder. You cop to it all, 100%, and see that they are all the same… God or no God; Truth or falsehood, Heaven or hell.

The most amazing thing happens when you actually let yourself go unrestrained into the unknown darkness of the mind you made; past the dark mists of identity emotions like guilt and of shame and hatred and aloneness… they dissipate into an awareness of falsity. Your mind turns out to actually be blank. And you’re still standing. In the recognition of the total falsity of that belief structure, the Atonement shines the light of forgiveness throughout the Mind. There is no way around it~ It’s a required course. This awareness is inevitable~

You see that there really is nothing NOT to love. You see that it is all a dream.

You become extremely happy! Everything makes sense. Nothing means anything, cuz you’re still exactly where you always were, in the Mind of God.

This is my experience. I am looking at a dream that already found its happy ending.  This is joy. Nothing can go wrong here, you can’t do it right, and you can’t do it wrong. It’s already been done.

Awake or asleep… there’s the choice. Think with God or don’t think at all.

 This makes everything really fun.

I love this from chapter 4:

Think honestly what you have thought that God would NOT have thought, and what you have NOT thought that God would have you think. Search sincerely for what you have done and left undone accordingly. And then change your minds to THINK WITH GOD'S

There it is, in black and white…Instruction. Walk across the room and turn on the light… THINK WITH GOD = SEE WITH GOD.

 I am 100% committed to think with God.

 I am looking from within and extending love unto the world. This is the light switch..

GOD IS IN EVERYTHING I SEE BECAUSE GOD IS IN MY MIND…    

This lesson is the light switch and God’s love of all creation is the electricity. Practicing and applying the lessons is walking over to the switch and turning on the light. It is the deliberate, active participation with creation. it is the mind-training that enables the natural generalization and transfer of training into our whole lives.

See with God. Think with God. Know thyself.

This lets the Light shine and reflects God’s Love for His creation and my love for mine…

Today we are trying to use the new kind of projection. We are not attempting to get rid of what we do not like by seeing it outside. Instead, we are trying to see in the world what is in our minds, and what we want to recognize is there. Thus we are trying to join with what we see, rather than keeping it apart from us. That is the fundamental difference between vision and the way you see.

I love it! look within on love first, then shine that love, happily joining with everything in perfect peace.

 The purpose ~Why i am here...I LOVE YOU!

No comments: