I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TO PEACE OR NOT TO PEACE: That is the Question~

To peace or not to peace; that is the question…

I love how the thing about doing the Course lessons as daily methodology for life, is you come to see how, every day, each lesson, is always, exactly the best possible guide for your day.

It trains your mind not to think that the day is real.

But rather that you are.

 Haven’t you noticed? If you apply the lesson to whatever is happening, you feel yourself transported from form or the space/time construct and directly into content or mind. And that’s where you find your Self and the Holy Spirit/God construct.

Mind is where the peace is; the joy and happiness as well. Mind is the activating agent of Spirit and Spirit is always, already completion in God.

So I love doing the lessons.

It never gets boring or monotonous. Spirit is always fresh. And I am always brand new.

My life is delivered as a wonder to my mind. Hence, AWESOME!

So, case in point…

You all know how my family just moved to a new and perfect home/location. Well, being as it is a 100 year old home in the historic district, about the first thing I did was call the cable company to make sure we would be able to get cable for internet. (Major part of the family’s world, yes?...) They were awesome, of course, and assured me there was no problem. They told me that there had once been cable there and it would be hooked-up on move-in day. Yeah!

Turns out~ not quite the case. It seems a trench will have to be dug and the cable run underground through the back yard. This is done by a different company. Then the cable company can come back and run it into the house and hook us up....

Awesome, huh~ Perfect chance to see peace instead of the contraction that might have arisen.

So peace it is!

So, I didn’t post yesterday, sending my true communication of peace and love through the constantly reliable air-waves of the Holy Spirit mind-link. Well, you know…I felt your hook-up as well…

Today, I am going over to the library or Starbucks or some place with wi-fi and see what opportunities to heal and teach healing the Holy Spirit has in store for me in my travels.

Everybody just loves to have the opportunity to be helpful and they love to respond with solutions to someone expressing a loving mind, asking for assistance. I can’t wait!

Life is totally an adventure! Thanks for coming with me.

I love you.

No comments: