My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
I’m like a lighthouse in the fog, shining the light I share with God for the weary traveler. Often, the weary traveler has been me. Yet, however dimly, or seldom; passionately of often I turned toward it, it is always on...
You can’t really loose your way. You can sure convince yourself you have, sicken and dishearten yourself. Believe me I’ve run the whole sad story out. You could even kill the body off to prove you’re right, but it’s all just a dark and scary dream.
The instant you turn in the true direction; the light is on. There, within range is the lighthouse guiding you home.
So forgive and go home.
There is virtually nothing you can do to affect the past.
Nothing!
Why concern yourself with it?
Why wish it would have gone differently?
Why ruminate about what was said and what you wish you would have said?
It’s past.
Why hope it doesn’t affect negatively on how someone sees you or on future events.
They don’t exist.
They’re not here and now, and you’re not there.
Why not concern yourself with the facts?
1. I am mind.
2. My mind is part of God’s.
3. I am very holy.
4. I am not this person that experienced the thing in the past.
5. I am not here.
6. I am mind asleep; projecting error and making up stories.
Or
I am mind awake; extending love and creating with my Creator…
I see what and where I believe I am.
I am the thought of God.
Always have been~ always will be.
My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
Now doesn’t that make life so much more fun?
Together, we say YES! to God…
I love you. 1.

No comments:
Post a Comment