I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Friday, January 23, 2009

The world you see is an illusion of a world...

I love this from the Clarification of Terms:

The world you see is an illusion of a world.  God did not create it, for what He creates must be eternal as Himself.  Yet there is nothing in the world you see that will endure forever.  Some things will last in time a little while longer than others.  But the time will come when all things visible will have an end.

The body's eyes are therefore not the means by which the real world can be seen, for the illusions that they look upon must lead to more illusions of reality.  And so they do.  For everything they see not only will not last, but lends itself to thoughts of sin and guilt.  While everything that God created is forever without sin and therefore is forever without guilt.

See that! There’s simply no way to trust what I perceive to be my best interests..

The world of perception is not my purpose here. Forgiving and Lighting the world is.

Love is all there is and all the matters. This is the one thing I know…Love is the only feeling. It feels like joy and peace and unending goodness, all wrapped up in oneness… It feels complete.

The rest of the so-called emotions are simply energy in motion.

I don’t know what anything is for; I don’t have the big picture. That the Holy Spirit’s arena.

Emotions tell me something is moving. Not good, not bad, just moving…  How I perceive that situation, either crystallizes the past to appear present to me. Or I can simply let all things be exactly as they are and allow the energy to flow. The frequency of the last moment has already shifted~

Now that one’s past, and that one… see.

 Perception views from the dream~

Your mind is filled with schemes to save the face of your ego, and you do not seek the face of Christ…

 I don’t perceive my own best interests…

Would you react at all to figures in a dream, if you knew you were dreaming?

But then, the dream is not where I am, is it? I am the dreamer of the dream and I am rest in God.

The physical eye or perception, tells me to think that the past is part of now. 

I don’t see with the physical eye. I don’t look to the shadows of my projections that have passed on, to tell me my state of mind. I was stuck in that spiritual psychodrama of looking outside myself at the conditions around me and thinking. There must still be some unforgiving thought in me that if changed, would change the outer world. Then I realized: IT’S PAST!  DUH!

Here’s what changed for me. IT’S PAST! IF I PERCIEVE IT, I AM LOOKING BACK ON IT.

THE ATONEMENT ALREADY ANSWERED IT!

 You cannot really not let go what has already gone. It must be, therefore, that you are maintaining the illusion that it has not gone, because you think it serves some purpose that you want fulfilled. And it must also be that this purpose could not be fulfilled in the present, but only in the past.

To forgive is merely to remember only the loving thoughts you gave in the past and those that were given you. All the rest must be forgotten. Forgiveness is a selective remembering, based not on your selection. For the shadow figures you would make immortal, are "enemies" of reality. Be willing to forgive the Son of God for what he did not do. The shadow figures are the witnesses you bring with you…

I forgive!

I remember only the loving thoughts that were given.

I lean back and trust my interests to the One Who knows…

 I STAND FOR GOD!

I  AM AVAILABLE NOW, TO LIGHT THE WORLD!

I LOOK DIRECTLY TO JESUS AND FOLLOW HIM. 

No comments: