I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Saturday, January 24, 2009

PURPOSE IS MEANING

You know what really simplified things for me. Purpose is the only choice. That statement right there! Purpose assigns meaning. What is it for? What do I want and how much do I want it? These questions from the Course have been a steady blue-print for me toward clarity. If I want the light of understanding, I ask; what is the meaning of what I perceive? What is it for? What do I want and how much do I want it? This stills my mind so I can here the voice for God answer.

His purpose is the only one I am interested in. All joy comes from doing Gods Will.

The rest the so-called choices are not really choices at all. They are the voluntary re-forgetting of meaning. It is a willing addiction to the authority problem. All meaning is found in God.

And my purpose in this world is to forgive the world all that I assigned it to be. I give over every meaning I have to be reinterpreted by the One who know what meaning is. I forget what I though it was and wait for the Holy Spirit to show me how I can be helpful.

I hold in memory only the loving thoughts exchanged in what I call my past, or fantasies of the future, and shine the light.

I have a purpose God would have me fill.

I’ve given up voluntary dis-spiriting. Where once I gave over to temptation, I now quickly forgive, forget, and get on with the business at hand, blessing the world with holiness. I look for the face of Christ as a replacement for what I once thought I saw. I have joined Jesus in the only purpose I can see in the world. I merely follow him.

My willingness brought miracles and the experience of the power of love as communication through miracles. This then, brings about the proper alignment with purpose, which makes being vigilant for only God and His kingdom, increasingly desirable and natural. Re-acquaintance with the Self is inevitable and as certain as God. And here’s where it gets fun. Once you know yourself, you are free. The choice is made to stand in the singular purpose of Love and join the mighty companions on the way home. I love it!

Joy to the world forgiveness unveils!

Look at this gorgeous passage from chapter 30 of the text. It is just too beautiful. Listen:

When brothers join in purpose in the world of fear, they stand already at the edge of the real world. Perhaps they still look back, and think they see an idol that they want. Yet has their path been surely set away from idols toward reality, for when they joined their hands, it was Christ’s hand they took. And they will look on him whose hand they hold. The face of Christ is looked upon before the father is remembered. For he must be unremembered till his son has reached beyond forgiveness to the love of God. Yet is the love of Christ accepted first. and then will come the knowledge they are one. How light and easy is the step across the narrow boundaries of the world of fear, when you have recognized whose hand you hold!

Within your hand is everything you need to walk with perfect confidence away from fear forever. And to go straight on, and quickly reach the gate of heaven itself. For he whose hand you hold was waiting but for you to join him. Now that you have come, would he delay in showing you the way that he must walk with you? His blessing lies on you as surely as his Father's love rests upon him. His gratitude to you is past your understanding, for you have enabled him to rise from chains, and go with you together to his Father's house. An ancient hate is passing from the world, and with it goes all hatred and all fear. Look back no longer, for what lies ahead is all you ever wanted in your hearts.

I love it!

Thank you for uniting in faith and love and purpose…

I love you  

No comments: