I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Saturday, January 10, 2009

I STAND FOR GOD

I love this.

 I stand for the love of God!

 I don’t care to figure out another thing, I am only interested in being shown how I can be helpful in any situation. I love not making plans or caring one way or another. I love that anytime I even sense a conflict or confusion seemingly arising in my children or others around me, that I immediately stand still. I cop to it all being my mind; on or off the mark of holiness and ask for restoration… “There is nothing the miracle cannot do.” I merely draw a circle of light and see who enters and what happens next. I suit up and participate in love’s bidding. I stand for God only, and let the miracle do what it does.

Turns out, this is the responsibility for sight. Duh! Not whatever it was that I was not thinking I liked or designing how I wanted it different… there is no ego to decide with. Blimmy!

I am as God created. I am the light of the world. I bring peace to every mind through forgiving mine, thereby fulfilling my function of lighting the world with perfect happiness…

 All the rest; the details… jah, the symphony of the living...

It’s all good… it’s all good… IT’S ALL GOOD…IT’S ALL GOD!

I LOVE YOU!

I am responsible...

No comments: