I wake each morning to this prayer upon my mind.
“Father, let every voice but yours be still in me. In deepest silence I come to You, to hear Your Voice and receive Your Word. I have no prayer but this: I come to You to ask You for the truth… I who am host to You, AM worthy of You… as You established Your dwelling place in me… I am here only to be truly helpful… What would You have me do? Where would You have me go? What would You have me say and to whom?”
That sets things right-side up, right away…
I am responsible.
100%
My thoughts are the world I see. Period.
My meaningless thoughts show me a meaningless world. As such, every seeming upset, merely reflects my unwillingness to release the meaningless ‘STORY’ and let GOD show me what’s what…
It is a beautiful thing to tell this truth. How do I know that’s what’s going on here?
It feels good.
It feels loving.
It feels free.
There is no excuse for the lazy story telling and believing there is something I can do in the physical world that can help anything. My mind is where it began… and that is where it must end! In the Mind is the Atonement principle, establishing immediately, the correction in virtually every possible scenario…
Pure and simply, in every situation that seems to appear~ I am responsible…
First off, I cop to all of it. The drama; the chaos and violence and hurt that make up this world: The war in
The world I see is the reflection of my mind.
Here’s the thing I just keep circling back to this morning, This world I see is but an illusion; a mere play of a world of differences, separated out with labels, names and emotions… I see the simple fact of that by decision; righting my mind a viewing from ‘ABOVE THE BATTLE GROUND’ ~ ONE NAME: GOD!
That is the only answer. I cop to what I see being my mind in need of correction; I forgive the error and leave the perfect application of the miracle to the Atonement.
I only care about responding to every situation with total commitment, which is total love, which is total helpfulness. How it lays out is for the Holy Spirit to orchestrate and I have total faith that this is happening, (with or without my recognition), which makes for easy faith that we are all doing our part perfectly in God’s plan for salvation.
God’s Will for me is but PERFECT HAPPINESS… And I share God’s Will for happiness for me…
That’s the fast track.
100% responsibility= perfect happiness…
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment