I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Friday, January 9, 2009

PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT...

I love this:

PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR!

It is the answer to ever situation or apparent conflict or confusion that seems to arise.

 Perfect love does cast out fear. Facing my fears is my responsibility. That means looking square on at anything that I resist, even the slightest weariness, cop to it and a fearful aspect of my mind that I am choosing over the Peace of God Now, take responsibility and let the light of love burn… and the miracle do its job… Perfect love casts out every barrier to oneness.

So, if I am willing to look on every situation and person with appreciation, with faith in them and the miracle of perfect love extended... what could possibly be outside my reach... I extend the perfect love of God and see that the false idea dressed up as fear, dissolves in the light of day~ the light of love.

There is a part in chapter 2 of the text that says that as a miracle worker it is my function to look upon everyone with charity. I love this line, “Charity is a way of looking at another as if he had already gone far beyond his actual accomplishments in time.”  

This is the way I am to look at every single situation and person my mind projects. After all, they are my mind. I am responsible.

Here’s what I am noticing. That by extending with the charity that is the always already healed mind through the Atonement, I am simply doing my job as a miracle worker, by merely loving perfectly and letting all things be exactly as they are. I extend love; see the perfection of Christ’s vision by accepting and being happy.

Light~ I love it. ~let it rip!!!

 

No comments: