I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NOTHIN' HAPPENS TILL SOMETHN' MOVES

Moving is my agenda these days. Einstein said: ‘Nothing happens till something moves’…  That’s me right now!

I change my mind and the world changes with me.

It’s perfect and I am so grateful that it is not the other way around. Aren’t you?

Life is shift and I am riding the wave of the miracle.

I LOVE IT!

Preference: this is just another word for separation, for delay and, well frankly, irresponsibility to being present now. Now is the only moment. Who am I kidding?

Wow it feels good to be home. Home is Heaven Now! It is the only place and in it I experience God everywhere and in everyone.

Apparently, this is a lesson I love learning from every angle. Last night, Cole and I went to coffee with a couple of Son’s of God. Ok, I’ll admit it. At the time it was going on, I forgot who I was having coffee with~ well, Jesus. I thought for a moment that the conversation seemed shallow, superficial, sorta empty…

What the bleep!?

Oh, sure, it was pleasant enough… but I could have been fully present; signed in and paying attention in class to ‘the face of Christ’. After all, don’t I understand that in any situation, it is but my presence that is either shining light or unavailable?

… Now this morning in I am experiencing a slight judgment hangover. And as I write I feel the miracle working its magic:

I Cop to the responsibility for sight, 100%, in every circumstance. Like judgment or preference clouding over perfect conversations with (apparently) miracle-workers, over seemingly meaningless conversations and coffee. I then remember it’s ALL ME, and recognize that whatever is not love is not real. Period. God did not create meaningless conversation, so it is not real…

God did not create a meaningless world.

I’ll tell you what; this yummy little excursion of mind into meaninglessness over coffee ~turns out to be pure bliss. I love sharing this as a sort of pay-it-forward debt exchange with my dear miracle-workin’ coffee buddies.

I love this from chapter 2:

            Know first that this is fear.

            Fear arises from lack of love.

            The only remedy for lack of love is perfect love.

            Perfect love is the Atonement.

I LOVE YOU!

God, help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today… 

No comments: