This morning I’ve been really tuning into Jesus. The course tells us that we need Jesus to bridge the distance between man and God because without His completion of the Atonement, the distance would be too much…
We don’t have to believe in the Jesus story or whatever, just the message that he awoke to the unreality of the separation and recognized his oneness in God and our oneness with him; always, already in the eternal now; GOD. That is all. There is no compromise, not parts, no time or space. There is no death. We are Christ; the only Son of God and our dreams of something else have not affected our reality at all.
Here’s the thing, though. Our dreams of loss and separation and death and drama of every scenario have squelched our attunement to our perfect, constant communication with our Creator. This has left us out of touch with our perfect joy that is creation… The deal for me is that A Course in Miracles is the answer I ask for when I ask for a way back to the state of continual bliss I knew but couldn’t reach into, that was my Self.
I’m not sure what it is that I am saying to learn here, except that I want to cop to my always recognition, however vague, that I had to be LOVE and nothing else, And that everything else was just in the way of that recognition. Like when you just can't wake up from a bad dream, even when you have an incling that it is a dream...but it was just out of reach. I mean really, when I look at it now, I see that it was just exactly like when you’re just sort of lucid dreaming; you’re vaguely aware that you are dreaming, but the situation seems critical and you’re caught up in the emotions and personality that you are in the dream, that you keep thinking, “ Just a minute more…”
It is this very final awakening push that I need Jesus for. He is the Christ already joined and awake; someone back in reality to take my hand and say, “WAKE UP NOW!”
I LOVE IT
Here’s what I’m doing; every decision, from walking to talking to thinking, I am consulting him. It is just a slight shift in accountability for me from consulting the Holy Spirit within my mind to sharing that consultation with Jesus first… I just feel inspired in this direction.
Don’t get me wrong. I have felt Jesus’ presence undeniably in my life and I devote my life in service of expressing the gratitude I feel for this. It’s just that today I see that I also require my presence in his life, for communication to be uncompromising…
I love it.
Here is the answer to the void of meaninglessness that is the world I made which engenders fear. Thank you Jesus for your perfect love which is my own. I accept the Atonement for myself…
No comments:
Post a Comment