THE LIGHT OF
“Share your salvation now with him who stood beside you when you were in hell. He is your brother in the light of the world which saves you both.”
This makes me weep, it is so glorious. I completely love this.
The exercise in this lesson, “My grievances hide the light of the world in me”, is like the perfect metaphor for how to address every single thing in life.
All the thoughts we think we think, the perceptions we come at life with on our own, our reactions and judgments, they are the clouds. If we do this example; have a little faith that, like clouds, they only appear dark and heavy and substantial, impenetrable, when in reality, they are mist. We can always move though them to the light within.
The pivotal thing here is the faith part.
But since ‘our’ way doesn’t deliver the promises it makes, why not take the highway to light this lesson offers. Yes?
We are not being asked to just drop back into the cosmic trust-fall unassisted.
So the transfer of training is as simple as doing this anytime we run up against anger, frustration, sadness, weariness, disappointment and the like. Turn inward, take
From the first time I went through the lessons I felt a sense of relief and welcome when I came to this lesson’s practice. This was a light in itself for me. I followed instructions and I found peace. I immediately claimed this practice as my own and put it in my spiritual toolbox. It is an access point for me to ask for the Holy Spirit to guide me. When I use it, it works.
I have learned that my brother is my way to salvation. As I recognize the light of
This is how I take my place among the saviors of the world. The appreciation I feel for this recognition, gives me no option. There is nothing else I want to do. I am the light of happiness and I light the world along with you. Thank you. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment