IF LOVE IS THE ANSWER~
WHAT’S THE QUESTION?
Honestly; love completes itself, so what is there to question. What is there to want or need, in that Love is everything forever?
Whenever I have been angry, frustrated, disappointed or held a grievance of any kind, once investigated honestly, I have seen that beneath whatever injustice I had associated with that person or situation, I found I was ashamed of myself such that it was intolerable for me to hold responsibility for creating the situation. I did not love and I could not bear the bare fact of my lovelessness.
Every time. Forgiveness is the only remedy. I see my mistaken association with my self-concept and recognize that I could not be my Self. I see that what I have laid over my brothers
Is there anything lovelier than the perfect love? Love really does run the show.
I am overwhelmed; right now, with the gratitude I call my life. Ah, but to fulfill my function and light the world with the joy that comes with an aligned unified purpose of salvation. I will but to live the demonstration that I have accepted God’s Will for perfect happiness through accepting the Atonement for my Self.
Love is the theme. And quite frankly, love is always the theme, yes?
Just a few more thoughts in gratitude for an experience of love so real it cannot be described… Yet, something prompts expression…
Love is whole, full, complete, totality. Love is the divine experience of the eternal. It is changeless and for all time, everywhere. Love is God, Mind, Self. It is known only by experience. Yet it is the experience of undenialbility.
Love being One, has no opposite.
God is Love. And Love is God
Not only is this our inheritance. It is all that is; all that we are.
Love created me like itself. And love can only be what it is, knowing only itself. There is no fear in love. Where God is, there is no other. Love is one
Love can be but Itself and knows only Itself. Love and fear, God and the world, have no meeting point. The awareness of One implies the nonexistence of the other.
You, my Love, my brother, my
Thank you.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment