SONSHINE~BLESSED SONSHINE~ God is my strength, vision is his gift.
It is a cloudy day here in the world. Yet, I see only light. It’s an inner light I project~ It is the sun of perfect oneness. You might say I see only the Son. I see with the light of forgiveness; a forgiven world.
Here’s where I place my focus as far as my brothers are concerned. Which is, lets face it, everything.
I am here only to be truly helpful.
I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do,
Because He Who sent will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes,
Knowing He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
I love it!
It’s really something when you absolutely recognize that your brother, each and every one, no matter what, holds the key to your getting everything you want, to Heaven and the peace of God. I don’t mean ‘getting’ it in conceptual terms, I’m talking about SEEING~ you no longer attempt to order your brothers into hierarchies, you accept them completely, with full gratitude, and accept nothing else. Here a joining so grand takes place, the world is healed, as the mind is healed in the recognition of oneness through purpose. We are miracle-workers. We are the light of the world.
As we accept only God’s strength we trust and see…
God is my strength, Vision is His gift
The recognition of the part as whole, and the of the whole in every part is perfectly natural, for it is the God thinks, and what is natural to Him is natural to you. Wholly natural perception would show you instantly that order of difficulty in miracles is quite impossible, for it involves a contradiction of what miracles mean…
You have done miracles, but it is quite apparent that you have not done them alone. You have succeeded whenever you have reached another mind and joined with it. When tow minds join as one and share one idea equally, the first link in the awareness of the Sonship as one has been made…
Astonishing, yes? Not really, is it? You are familiar with this experience, aren’t you? I know! Awesome isn’t it!
Now here this, from the same section of the text:
The Host of God has called to you, and you have heard.
Hear that? You know it’s true. Nothing else will ever substitute again…
Never again will you be wholly willing not to listen.
Yeah! Believe it. And trust…. Look what it says. This is the YEAR OF JOY! Listen:
This is a year of joy, in which your listen will increase and peace will grow with its increase. The power of holiness and the weakness of attack are both being brought into your awareness…
Today, let us resolve together to accept the joyful tidings that disaster is not real and that reality is not disaster. Reality is safe and sure, and wholly kind to everyone and everything.
And here it is; the final say:
There is no greater love than to accept this and be glad. For love ask only that you be happy, and will give you everything that makes for happiness.
Honestly? Who could ask for anything more?
Happiness!

No comments:
Post a Comment