I love how it goes... I love whatever happens. Whatever it is, that's my favorite thing!
It's always just a matter of acceptance or resistance, joy or upset. I have learned one thing, my upset is never useful in any way. It is only a dark cloud on my sunny day. So I don't go there. I accept it all. As a happy learner I ask only, "How can I be helpful?"
Things seemingly happen or not... Not... in the case of internet hook-up...
Ya gotta love it. Who cares really? Internet or not, it's all the same. I am blessed as the Son of God.
The Holy Spirit is always hooked up. God's Love is direct, unwavering, ceaslessly sustaining supplying me with life...
My light is on, whatever else may be...
I see with love; rising high above the battlefield of happenings to the vision of purpose.
I LOVE YOU.

No comments:
Post a Comment