I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Friday, February 20, 2009

THE GOD/LOVE HOMEBASE IS ALWAYS TRANSMITTING A PURE SIGNAL~ Are you tuned in?

Love is always transmitting: The Holy Spirit within our minds is the pure translator-station.

Love is. Love is the nucleus. God is Love. Love is where God is. God is where Love is. I am where God is. I am where Love is. Love is where I am. I am love.

Love is not something extra we add to a situation or relationship we bring the situation or relationship into the love that we are.

Love has its way; every moment of everyday. It is relentless with its presence. It compels all with in its frequency. Its reaches are limitless; giving all to all, inexhaustibly.

Upon awaking, there is Love, already, burning life in heart and belly, delivering light to mind and sight to eyes.

Love expands at the speed of light, energy moving limbs and actions into the original day within and before, reaching out touching everyone in mind and path.

I am tuned-in. Withdrawing belief in fear in favor of Love, zeros one into Love’s frequency. Withdrawing belief in illusions in favor of truth through the systematic mind training by the Holy Spirit is intended for this direct experience of God, of Love, of Heaven, Now. Here’s where I like to operate; at the frequency of love. Which is the same frequency Jesus can be found.  And incidentally, it is where I find you, my brothers.

Joyously, gratefully I join you there. Tune in.

 

No comments: