I am for God. It is so simple. It is a decision for what is truly natural. There is no process to it. It is a present moment decision born out of willingness.
When the desire for otherness/specialness/me-ness has been let go, ones natural identity in God emerges as a single light of joyous identity. It is the frequency of love... Seek only the
Forgiven, the past is literally forgotten as a point of identity. It (the past) takes on the essence of remembering a dream or a movie you watched.
You know what I mean. We’ve all had miracles that have allowed us to see or remember something from an entirely opposite perspective, and with gratitude for it. Miracles heal our identity with woundology. We forget the idea of harm as we accept our invulnerability in God.
Now, is experienced as the eternal fresh moment of love’s abundance.
This is the only happiness there really is. Yes? Yes! Here’s why. God is… This is the one Reality that unveils joy and laughter and peace, impervious certainty and imperturbability. It is the experience of PERFECT HAPPINESS.
I LOVE IT!
To have all this, be it. It but requires a wholehearted decision. To be as God created. In people-talk, that is love; think love, think light, look only for that everywhere. You will see what you expect to see. I know.
It takes no time at all. In fact, it is the belief in time that keeps looping us back into the dream, on the battlefield.
Here’s the trick! Rise above time and all the constructs that make the world. Rise into thoughts of God and love and light. Think of timelessness, limitlessness, changeless, eternal completion.
Check it out for yourself. It always works. If we do it, it works. This is what the Course is training us to do.
Here is the mind we share with God. Now is the Holy Spirit viable in our lives.
What happened for me is that I finally realized that what the Course says that if you don’t hear the Voice for God it is because you don’t choose to listen was true. I simply valued trying more than being. Time, more than eternity, little ‘me’ more the Grandeur of God.
Here’s the point though. That didn’t make me happy. And, after all aren’t we all (ignorant to it though we may be) just trying to be happy? Isn’t that the end game?
The only thing that has ever given me true happiness is God.
I accepted the Atonement for myself. Period. That is the end game of this world.
The idea of God rises us up. It is a joining in the most simple of terms.
Here is where I live. It is where I was created and what I was created as. I am as God created me.
I am the energy of love extended and extending naturally. I am only light. I am pure Spirit. These thoughts lift the mind into its creative agreement with God.
Naturally, all one wants to do now is shine that recognition forth. Here is where we see that our brothers give us the chance to give the gift of miracles. We get to be helpful through the Holy Spirit and save the world. Gratitude abounds...
We are Christ. And we are not alone...
All Glory to God.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment