Above all else I want to see this differently.
Here’s my life.
I see things differently. I see them differently than I did yesterday. I see things differently than I did last month, last year, a decade ago, than I did in my childhood.
The question is how open my mind is.
I am in Heaven. Right now.
From here, everything looks basically the same; a bunch of forms shimmering in the light of love.
Then there are the times when I find myself smack-dab in a personal story, and actually believing for a minute that it matters.
The thing about a wholehearted commitment to follow Jesus and learn the skill set of A Course in Miracles is that I am never more than an instant away from recognizing the classroom for what it is. Forgiveness is always at the ready, lighting the back of my mind. I forgive the personal delusion I place in front of the face of Christ and trust vision to reveal the truth.
There is only love. This I know. This world is a world of perception. Period. There are no classifications; right or wrong, good or bad. They are exactly the same~ false. Only the truth is true. What I perceive doesn’t matter. It is what I perceive with that does. I set the goal at the beginning and decide to look upon the face of Christ.
I love the classroom analogy. I am on a mission from God. My life is the classroom where I, taking direction from my teacher, apply the lessons to whatever seems to happen. None of it matters. It is a curriculum.
If you don’t take it personally, you can just take direction. Curriculum isn’t personal. It is a means to an end.
Here’s a case in point for you. When I was in college taking psychology courses and learning about diagnosis and mental illness, whatever particular disorder we were learning about, I met the criteria. I began to think, “OMG, I have a borderline personality disorder. I’m totally narcissistic. I am obsessive-compulsive…what the bleep do I think I’m doing becoming a therapist?”
Then my instructor told us that everybody displays some of these characteristics. And I was like, “whew”, and let it go.
See, now that’s all we have to do with the ‘disorder’ we call our personal life, our perceptual world. LISTEN TO OUR INSTRUCTOR and quit taking it personally.
I am only light.
You and I are One Love united in our Creator.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment