I see that I don’t have to make any decisions about anything. In fact, I really can’t.
I determined to see differently and I what I receive is the clear picture of what to do next each circumstance that arises. The course tells us that we will be shown very specifically what to do and where to go, the moment it is needed so that time isn’t relevant. That’s the miracle in action.
Yah!
I shine brightly as the light of the world. This is the way I pay it forward for the gratitude I have and will have for perfect guidance in whatever circumstance and wherever He would have me be.
I set forth the faith that I am here only to be truly helpful, and trust.
So I am certain that whatever shows up, that’s what I’m there for.
I feel/breathe the surety of exactly what the miracle-workers creed in chapter 2 of the text states. Here it is:
I am here only to be truly helpful
I am to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do,
because He who sent me will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes,
knowing He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
I will there be light, and I shine... My face beams with welcome. After all Jesus is right there beside me, coaching my every thought...I love it!
I LOVE YOU!
THANKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment