When it comes to this world and my perceived life, it simply means for me, what I want it to. I have spent oh, too many wasted hours looking for meaning outside myself both in an effort to find someone/thing to blame, or to tell me what to do, to define my life on or after~ Well, let’s face it. I have looked outside myself to run away from the responsibility for it being exactly as it is for me… in other words: blame.
I hasn’t worked.
And, at the end of the day, in the raw honesty of my own soul, I have been left with the workings of my own mind. It doesn’t matter where I adopted my perceptions, opinions, point of reference. It has all turned out to have a faulty premise as far as what I am in truth, incidentally. Still, the responsibility for all comes back to me.
When I first realized this, I was terrified. I had this subtle, yet profound awareness that I was using most of my life force just trying to manage the denial of this fact~ I am 100% responsibility… Nonetheless, it is the fact!
Facing it sets me free.
“I have given everything I see, all the meaning that it has for me.”
“I am responsible for what I see... I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve. And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for, and receive as I have asked.”
I LOVE IT!

No comments:
Post a Comment