I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE TIME OF CHRIST IS HERE~ A NEW YEAR MESSAGE OF SALVATION AND MIRACLES

The time of Christ is Here. The time of Christ is Now!

“Miracles fall like drops of healing rain from Heaven on a dry and dusty world, where starved and thirsty creatures come to die…”

WE are beginning a new year in time. Yet, the decision is let Miracles replace fear and exile and the existential sense loneliness inherent in the time/space construct.

So here it is in black and white… right at the first of the book:

 “The miracle is a learning device that lessens the need for time.  It establishes an out-of-pattern time interval not under the usual laws of time.  In this sense it is timeless.” (T-1.I.47.)

Then, finishing the section about the 50 miracle principals, it completes this thought saying

“The miracle is the only device at your immediate disposal for controlling time. Only revelation transcends it, having nothing to do with time at all.

The miracle makes no distinction among degrees of misperception.  It is a device for perception correction, effective quite apart from either the degree or the direction of the error.  This is its true indiscriminateness.

The miracle compares what you have made with creation, accepting what is in accord with it as true, and rejecting what is out of accord as false.” (T-1.I.48-50)

 In other words, the power of miracle is beyond time and leads us there; to eternity, now.

“Make this year different, by making it all the same"...

I give everything I think I know about miracles, about the Course and the meaning of life to Christ; right here! Right Now!

Please join me. I cannot do this without your light … I just know this…

 I projected my rejected thoughts, constructed by belief…. and I named them your names and blamed you for their actions and the feeling of hopelessness and despair I seemed to see pervasive in this world.

Please forgive me. The game was seemingly to restore a sense of my own innocence through judgment and projection.

 I was wrong. Please forgive me.

Thank you for shining your light as brother and as friend on my projections unfailingly, that I might see the falseness that I once believed to be the world, which I alone merely peopled with my beliefs, for the illusion of nothingness that it is … hallelujah!

I love you.

This from the text, about beginning the New Year:

Let no despair darken the joy of Christmas, for the time of Christ is meaningless apart from joy. Let us join in celebrating peace by demanding no sacrifice of anyone, for so you offer me the love I offer you. What can be more joyous than to perceive we are deprived of nothing? Such is the message of the time of Christ, which I give you that you may give it and return it to the Father, Who gave it to me. For in the time of Christ communication is restored, and He joins us in the celebration of His Son's creation.

God offers thanks to the holy host who would receive Him, and lets Him enter and abide where He would be. And by your welcome does He welcome you into Himself, for what is contained in you who welcome Him is returned to Him. And we but celebrate His Wholeness as we welcome Him into ourselves. Those who receive the Father are one with Him, being host to Him Who created them. And by allowing Him to enter, the remembrance of the Father enters with Him, and with Him they remember the only relationship they ever had, and ever want to have.

This is the time in which a new year will soon be born from the time of Christ. I have perfect faith in you to do all that you would accomplish. Nothing will be lacking, and you will make complete and not destroy. Say, then, to your brother:

I give you to the Holy Spirit as part of myself.

I know that you will be released, unless I want to use you to imprison myself. In the name of freedom I choose your release, because I recognize that we will be released together.

So will the year begin in joy and freedom. There is much to do, and we have been long delayed. Accept the holy instant as this year is born, and take your place, so long left unfulfilled, in the Great Awakening. Make this year different by making it all the same. And let all your relationships be made holy for you. This is our will. Amen. (T-15.XI.8-10)

I AM ONLY LIGHT

I BRING PEACE TO EVERY MIND THROUGH MY FORGIVENESS, JOY AND FREEDOM

I AM THE LIGHT OF THE OF THE WORLD!

Bless you for joining me in this declaration of CHRIST~NOW!

 “…Now they have water. Now the world is green. And everywhere the signs of life spring up, to show that what is born can never die, for what has life has immortality…”

I LOVE YOU!

 

No comments: