I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Monday, March 2, 2009

KINDERGARTEN OR ADDICTION CLASSROOM~ IT'S ALL LEARNING...

Someone said they learned everything they needed to know from kindergarten. I learned everything I need to learn about this world, from addiction; which is basically, kindergarten.

Let me clarify. Addiction teaches one thing; you are powerless to forces outside yourself. It shows you that if you look outside yourself for what you want or need, what you get is more looking. Nothing outside you satisfies.

You learn that thinking you need something different than what is, triggers a surrender of mind to that idol. Once you think you need it, it factors into everything you do. Until you give up what you think you want for what actually is, whether you realize it or not, your mind is being subtly or blatantly influenced by the getting or addictive mechanism. Without that surrender and total shift of perception into Now, you cannot be present, so you cannot think or feel or respond to what actually is. You are merely playing out a drama of denial and fixation.

So, how is that what I need to learn, you might ask? Flipped upside-down and looked at with the Holy Spirit from above the addiction you see patterns and avenues to show you there is no half way to healing. You are either as God created or you are drunk, sleeping it off…

The thing about having an addiction identity (residual self-image) stored in the body brain is that when given over completely to the Holy Spirit, those same pathways that addiction used, can now be used in training the mind in the contrast.

Let me clarify. Addiction has definable characteristics or symptoms increasingly pronounced as the addiction persists. If you are a slow learner, and take all the advanced classes, there are certain things you will learn.  You learn for instance, how to listen; you listen carefully for the voice for addiction and take direction from it. You learn how to surrender your will to a power greater than yourself. You learn to give yourself over, and let it take you wherever it wants to take you~

You learn to notice the subtle things that either align or don’t align with its purpose. You get to know your mind real well, though much of the time you don’t want to.

Here’s the thing; what has a beginning has an end. You see first hand what nothing looks like; how blatant falseness presents its flimsy promises at high prices. And you learn, too, how willing you are to reach deep into your pockets until the price is paid; only to see the promise fade before you.

At the end of it all, in the pit of the darkness of disassociation, as annihilation ensues, something else inevitable happens. From somewhere deep within, the light of peace begins to spread, enlivening the mind in recognition of the Self that cannot be annihilated.

From within the darkness the light naturally emerges, to be seen because darkness cannot hide; falseness cannot last~ Fear cannot stand. The instant the thought of love is recognized, Love is always left standing…

My point to telling this story is that it is so easy to see how perfect it is; how the Holy Spirit has been steadfastly behind me, bringing me home to the light. When I was ready to forgive what I thought life was, when I saw that I had been wrong about everything, the Holy Spirit reinterprets all my symbols to a meaningful purpose. He now uses those same pathways (cleansed and purified) for the single purpose of salvation.

If I think I have a will apart from God, if some sort of preference or resistance construct shows up, there is the light, the light of forgiveness, right in the deep stillness of my mind, being powered by Source.

I burn through the barrier to loves awareness and get on with shining the light of gratitude for my brothers.

What was once the programming of the addiction matrix becomes reprogrammed as a forgiveness matrix. Once seen in the light of understanding, I see how those programs are being redirected to joy, toward the goal of truth.

I use your ability to listen and take direction, to listen to the Voice of God. I surrender my will to a Greater Will and lay aside judgments. I ask only for what is meaningful for the purpose of Atonement, and go willingly wherever He would have me go.

Trust develops naturally as one continually places ones faith in His direction. Alignment with the Atonement principle becomes increasingly fine-tuned.

Where I was so personally familiar with my powerlessness and aloneness, I see that alone I can do nothing, because alone I am nothing. We are not, and could not be alone. Wholeness has no separate parts. I have come to realize that I am as God created just as I recognize my brother is myself.

Self evaluation turns over in favor of God evaluation .Mastery in the art of denial is turned toward denying anything not of God as real; denying the denial of truth.

 I accept the Atonement for myself, and heal the whole Sonship as I let Him teach me to heal.…

Joy abounds for the happy learner and teacher for God.

I love you.

No comments: