I am surrounded by miracles.
Today was one of those days where gorgeous people around me, were calling me to share their miracle; epiphanies, insights, breakthroughs… Like I said~ MIRACLES.
One fabulous brother, a man of pure integrity, called to tell me that in the midst of his wife telling him she was moving out, he was moved inwardly. Rather than resist, ask for explanations, or whatever defense might want to arise, he rose up, above the battlefield. He simply asked the Holy Spirit to take over. He said, “This is it. This is what it is all about. In an instant when the possibility of defense right in hand, I was able to choose peace instead. I was able remain the truth of who I am and truly be actually helpful. I listened and remembered neither she nor I were the story, but kept my focus on the love we are instead.
Isn’t that awesome?
Miracles are natural. When we aren’t experiencing them, something has gone wrong.
Another dazzling brother, a dedicated and devoted women called to tell me of her recognition of her guiltlessness while recognizing it in her ex… She told me she had two amazing epiphanies.
1. I can’t do it wrong. I’ve never done it wrong. What is, is what is.
2. I am not alone. I have never been alone. I could never be alone. There are always others along the path to help along the way.
These are the lights the Holy Spirit turns on in our minds that reveal the path before us… the path before us. Just that, too; just this we find before us now. And that is just perfect; just enough to keep our focus on God: to keep our eye single, and shine our light.
MIRACLE!
I just got off the phone with a brother, a dynamic and stunning, vividly alive friend whom I haven’t seen or spoken with for several years.
I knew to call her. Miracle-prompt.
Yet, we had an absolutely astonishing conversation about truth, living in true integrity, thinking in honestly and not mistaking ‘appropriate’ emotion-for-circumstance, but rather turn inward and allow the peace of God to spread the warm blanket from heart to hand…
What appeared to be a lover’s death by overdose, turned out to be a story; that when undone, left only the love that was exchanged ~Spirit in a state of grace forever.
See, MIRACLES!!!
Ah, bright and shiny beam… I’ve had the brights on all day… Miracles are seen in light… I see smiles and miracles everywhere I look.
I love it!
I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment