People love it when you are doing this lesson. They see the look of sincerity in your eyes and your determination to see the light in them and see them blessed and happy.
On some deep level they recognize themselves as the very light you are extending.
It’s a beautiful thing.
“This idea contains the first glimmerings of your true function in the world, or why you are here. Your purpose is to see the world through your own holiness. Thus are you and the world blessed together. No one loses; nothing is taken away from anyone; everyone gains through your holy vision. It signifies the end of sacrifice, because it offers everyone his full due. And he is entitled to everything, because it is his birthright as a Son of God…”
So, there you have it!
If you were looking for your purpose, there it is!
For years I just wanted to “find my purpose in life”; took seminars, did therapy, education, yada yada… You know, we’ve all done it.
And here it is in black and white. The Course is uncompromising.
My purpose is to see the world through my own holiness.
This is how I shine as the light of world. I bless you with my holiness by seeing the light in you. And recognizing that light is mine and we are one.
Jesus shows us the direct route. He says there is a spark of light in every one of us. No one is excluded. So our job is super simple.
Look around. Whatever your eyes light upon, Bless it.
You can feel the love you have within, just by the act, yes?
Now whatever brother you come upon, know he is your savior and that as you bless him with holiness you will recognize his light and your wholeness.
This is our salvation. I love it!
I bless you with my holiness, and receive you gifts of holiness, now.
Thank you.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment