OK, check this acute awareness out...
The prerequisite for being a teacher for God; shinning the Christ in every moment, and living life as a miracle worker. Be Happy.
God’s Will for us is Perfect Happiness… that is not the goal but the true state of being in God.
Here’s what I have noticed: only when I am happy, can I feel His Presence, can I be still and listen and hear His Voice. God does not recognize my melancholy, misery, fears and regrets, my wishful thinking, my sorry/victim attitude, nor my promises to ‘be better’.
I made that sh$t up myself! I am 100% responsible for it.
And I am 100% responsible for doing something about it. If I want to know God, I must move in the direction that raises my vibration to think with Him and be the LIGHT as God created His Son…
We all know how this feels… the LIGHT vibration of HAPPINESS! Turn your mind to a loved one, a yummy memory of connection or having fun… FEEL THAT? It’s really that easy! It is a present moment to be happy now!
God is the Love of my Life and I honor Him with my JOY, with accepting His Will of Perfect happiness for me.
This is the requirement for the assignment of accepting the Atonement for myself!
Yeah, I know. DUH!, right!
My only function is to be happy and that is how I light the world with love. This is but a decision. It is not something that will happen tomorrow due to my hard work and dedication, to bring about some miraculous moment in time ~ and Bingo~ the goal of Happiness is accomplished!
No, I am responsible to be Happy Now!
The goal is God. The goal is the salvation of the world and it requires I be a happy learner. The Course says it right there: The Holy Spirit needs a happy learner. This is the qualification necessary to accept the Atonement and join the ministers of God, about our Father’s business of saving the world!
Heaven is the decision to Be Happy Now; forgive and forget everything I taught myself, happily accepting the Holy Spirit as guide and communicator for God for me…
There is no time but now, really only now. Nothing has ever happened.
Past is but a disassociative construct, I have used to distract me from reality now,
It takes a present moment awareness to recognize your happiness. And what is really interesting, is that it is the natural experience of the present moment.
Let’s be honest. Have you ever felt misery in the present moment? No. It doesn’t reside there. It resides in an illusory construct of the past. Period. It is a matter of what we value and how much we value it.
God is my Value.
I am responsible for the world. I am the light of the world. I am as God created me. Here it is from Lesson 100:
“God’s Will for you is perfect happiness. Why should you choose to go against His Will? The part that He has saved for you to take in working out His plan is given you that you might be restored to what He wills. This part is as essential to His plan as to your happiness. Your joy must be complete to let His plan be understood by those to whom He sends you. They will see their function in your shining face, and hear God calling to them in your happy laugh..."
"...You are God’s messenger today. You bring His happiness to all you look upon; His peace to everyone who looks on you, and sees His message in your happy face. We will prepare ourselves for this today, in our five minute practice periods by feeling happiness arise in us according to our Father’s Will and ours.?"
I LOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment