I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods. ~Albert Einstein

I only want one thing. God! In God is contstant happiness and joy. I want to fullfill my function in the salvation of the planet by taking 100% responsiblity for everything! I'll admit it up front. I am responsible for all of it; the pain and hurt and desparation, the mistaken identity that places fear and death on the throne of life in the name of love. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide
upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems tho happen to me 
I ask for, and receive as I have asked... 
~ACIM (T-21.2.3-5) 
I too am responsible for lighting the world with love. Somewhere, deep within my mind I am aware I am aware that I am the light of the world, the perfect creation of God remembering and recognizing mySelf. I want to know where I block the constant awareness of His Presence, throwing a dark cloud over my mind, projecting it upon the world. I thank you for being the perfect reflection of my mind. Your angst and sorrow and loneliness has not gone unnoticed, nor has your desire to be free. 
I love this from the preface of A Course in Miracles: 
"Forgiveness is the means  by which we will remember. 
Through forgivemess the thinking of the world is reversed. 
The forgiven world   becomes the gage of Heaven,
because by its mercy we can at last forgive ourselves.
Holding no one prisoner to guilt, we become free.
Acknowledging Christ in all our brothers,
 we recognize His Presence in ourselves.
Forgetting all our misperceptions,
and with nothing from the past to hold us back, 
we can remember God..." 
~ACIM xiii 
The Course is as uncompromising as God. And this is what it promises, right out of the shoot. It is my miracle to merely follow directions and DO what the course instructs! 
Thank you. I appreciate every aspect and every opportunity to forgive and be happy! 
I love you.

No comments: