I love being the light of the world. It is my only function and one I am totally qualified for.
It feels good to love whole and full. It’s easy to accept whatever may be is the perfect thing. The past is gone. I have forgiven the world…
I hang with Christ: with open arms and mind and eyes.
It’s totally fun to be of the same mind and watch and learn and listen. When there is no falsehood to defend, when one is no longer managing a self image, but rather recognizing the Self in everyone, life is a big party and Christ is the guest of honor.
This inclusive perspective is the experience of being open and seeing through the eyes of my brothers.
It’s awesome!
Everything is brand new and fresh. I’m always in a new country, learning the customs and language.
It’s natural to be happy because I have no previously formed idea that anything ought to be a certain way.
I am buoyant with gratitude and joy; infecting everyone I come I contact with.
This is living.
It is creation~ for it is love.
I love you. Thanks for everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment