At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
~lao tzu
I absolutely love that quote! Don’t you? Deep within, we all do know. And we know we know; if only we would remember… yes?
Several years ago, I started to use the pseudonym or pen name: lovedanét
Using it reminds me of what I am and the reason I am here. I am only love, all love, and here to love. Lovedanét is a mission statement of sorts. LOVEDANÉT IS:
LOVE
L~ love, life
O~ one, open
V~ vision, vivacious
E~ enlighten, energy
DANÉT
D~ Divine, delight
A~ Atonement, absolute
N~ Now, Namaste
E~ Eternal, equality
T~ Trust, totality
Isn’t that fun?
Find yours….HAVE FUN!
“The Holy Spirit, ever practical in His wisdom, accepts your dreams and uses them as a means for waking. You would have used them to remain asleep. I said before that the first change, before dreams disappear, is that your dreams of fear are changed to happy dreams.” ~Chapter 18

No comments:
Post a Comment