I DO NOT KNOW


"Simply do this: Be still and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty you mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, not one belief you learned before from anthing. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God..."



Saturday, January 17, 2009

WE ARE NOT ALONE...

I am Not Alone…

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing…

I wonder what this means.

Yeah sure, I think I know in theory, but I’m not looking from theory anymore…

I get it… minds are joined... yeah, yeah…

 The body's eyes always see the old story... the separate stuff... all labeled with particular meaning in tack...designed to not see… perpetuating the lieyeah, so…

What is the meaning that is bestowed in time’s correction, which is my part in the Atonement, right here and now as I come to the lesson with open mind today?

            He leadeth me and knows the way,

which I know not.

            And He would never keep from me

what he would have me learn.

            And so I trust Him to communicate to me

 all that He knows for me…

THERE!

I apply the lesson, practice it as suggested allowing it to penetrate the world that I now appear to see now, and trust… I am the student. He is the guide. He has the big picture, which I see not. He orchestrates the effects of each mind turned toward the miracle for the real world.

I am responsible for my mind. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thinking...

I am pure light. I am the Love of God.

This is the new story. Join me here, now… Be the love~ be the Joy of perfect happiness, be the bright light of the ministers of God, with me... It doesn’t take time. That’s just another old story. We are as God created NOW. It’s time to act that way; forgiving everything that shows up on the path of now and keeping the light on!

Try it. You’ll like it.

It’s miraculous how it works. We change our story to love and the world changes with it…

It works! It totally works~ every time! Don’t take my word for it. Take it for checking…and see if you don’t begin to see the world as bright and dazzling as you are being…

Here’s a boost start… Begin with me:

I am here only to be truly helpful. I come as a light, into a world that denied itself everything. I see only the good and the beautiful, as I am the light of the world, bringing peace to every mind through my forgiven sight…

I am perfect happiness.

 And I am not alone…

I love it!

No comments: